Department of Education and Special Disability Support in Schools
Our school outreach program is supported by the Queensland Government through the Department of Education and Special Disability Support in Schools (SDSS).
- Learning practical skills to support them at school
- Increasing confidence and independence in the classroom
- Navigating their school grounds safely and efficiently
- Developing social skills and relationships with peers
- Creating new friendships
- Performing everyday tasks that enhance learning capabilities
- Feeling included in new activities and environments
Receive SDSS funding.
To receive SDSS funding, students need to have obtained a completed School Request for Support form (SRSF).
If you would like to refer a student from your school, you will need to complete a referral form which you can download here.
Request a service
Enquire about the SDSS
Our team can answer your questions about funding options.